Friday, November 26, 2010

12 Days of Christmas

Yes, Christmas is around the corner (and by corner I mean a month!) and for the first time ever I'm living in a country that doesn't snow around Christmas time, nor really celebrates or decorates around this time.  Therefore, Christmas music is essential and Starbucks holiday coffees are critical and any chance at any Christmas decorations I gawk at and smile to myself.
Music makes the world go around for myself, which makes me happy that I am not forced to listen to these songs.  But in the spirit of the holidays here are my 12 favourite Christmas songs (all linked for your viewing pleasure):

(I'm not a Norah Jones fan, but nothing can be bad if teamed up with Willie Nelson.  You really can't have a bad version of this song)
(This was a staple in my house every Christmas)
(Music video= Bon Jovi and Cindy Crawford= hotness to the nth degree)
                         Christmas Is
3. Muppets - 12 Days of Christmas  (Just for Beaker alone)
(Its amazing how far this cartoon has come along)

Let's also not forget about the wonder that is the Trans-Siberian Orchestra and the Nutcracker.

Oh by the way, this post is really just an excuse to justify my listening to Christmas music at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment